PRIVACY NOTICE FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA OF WEBSITE VISITORS
This privacy notice has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection (Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia No. 7/2005 with all its amendments) and bylaws. We recommend that you read this notice carefully in order to be informed about the processing of your personal data when you visit our website. We may amend this notice at any time and at our discretion. The amendments will be published on our website. Please check this notice regularly to be informed of any amendments.
- THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Cementarnica USJE AD Skopje (hereinafter the ”Company”, the “Controller”, “we“, “our“), a company incorporated in the Republic of North Macedonia and headquartered at Boris Trajkovski Str. no. 94, 1000 Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia, is the controller of personal data collected and saved when you visit our website www.usje.com.mk. For any matter relating to the processing of your personal data, including the exercise of your rights, you may contact the Personal Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA, AND STORAGE PERIODS
When you visit our website we collect from you and process personal data depending on your use of our website. Therefore:
- When you visit our website we collect and process your IP address and your activity in our website. The purpose of processing these personal data is to monitor the use of our website in order to improve and protect it. The legal basis for processing these personal data is our legitimate interest to safeguard the smooth operation of our website and optimize its function and management. We will retain these personal data for a period of 6 months from the day of your last visit to our website.
- When you contact us either through a communication form hosted on our website or email, we collect and process your full name, your country of origin, your email address, the company you represent and your position, and any information you include in the communication form or your email. The purpose of processing these personal data is to address your request, query or comment, and support our shareholders and investors. The legal basis for processing of these personal data is our (i) legitimate interest to conduct our activities through our website in the best possible manner and support our visitors, investors and shareholders and (ii) legal obligation to comply with the capital market legislation, where necessary. We will retain these personal data for a period of 6 months from the day you submit the communication form or send your email to us and delete them afterwards.
- When you send us your resume through our website we collect and process the personal data included in your resume. Please refer to the relevant Privacy Notice for more information
A portion of your personal data is collected through cookies and other similar techniques. Please refer to our Cookies Policy for more information.
Your personal data is not subject to any automated decision-making, including profiling. You have no statutory or contractual obligation to provide your personal data to us. Unless you do so, we will not be in a position to address your request or consider your resume.
- YOUR RIGHTS
As the subject of personal data collected and processed by the Company, and in accordance with the legislation and bylaws, you have the following rights:
- a) To request the Controller to inform you: whether your personal data is being processed; of the purposes and legal basis of the processing of the personal data and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are disclosed; of the personal data related to the personal data subject and the data source and the logic of automated processing, in case of a decision made based on automatic processing, which impacts the personal data subject. The Controller is obliged to respond to you within 15 days from the receipt of the request. If you have already received a response to such a request, we are not obliged to respond again to the same or a similar request if there is no change in your personal data in the meantime, unless 6 months have elapsed from the date of submission of the previous request to the new request.
- b) To request the Controller to complete, rectify, delete or cease the use of the personal data, if the data is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date or if their processing is not in accordance with the applicable legislation. Exceptionally, when we determine that the personal data is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date, we are obliged to complete, rectify or delete them, regardless of whether you have submitted a request for completion or rectification of the personal data.
- c) To request the Controller to cease processing your personal data, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Your rights as a personal data subject may be restricted in special cases determined by law.
You may exercise your abovementioned rights by sending us a relevant request at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. When you exercise your rights, we may request some information that will help us verify your identity. If we do not satisfy your request, you have the right to file a complaint with the Directorate for Personal Data Protection (www.dzlp.mk).
- RECIPIENTS AND TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are processed only by Company employees, if necessary to carry out their duties. The Company may transfer personal data to other countries in accordance with the law. We also share your personal data with third parties as follows:
- Providers of services relating to the operation, maintenance and technical support of our website, in accordance with the law; and
- Law enforcement or administrative authorities in order to comply with our legal obligations or a court order.
The foregoing recipients receive only data that are strictly necessary for the respective purposes and are committed to comply fully with the applicable laws for the protection of personal data.
When transferring personal data to other countries, the transfer can be done in member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA) or in other parts of the world. When transferring personal data, we ensure an appropriate level of protection of the transferred data. Your personal data will be transferred according to the law.
In any case, employees, business partners or recipients who may have access to your personal data are contractually and/or legally bound against us to take appropriate measures for the protection of confidentiality and security of your personal data.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company implements all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data, the confidentiality of processing and the protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and any other form of unauthorized processing. However, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our website, as the transmission of information over the internet can never be completely secure.
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the personal data protection practices, the content and the security of other websites that are not governed by this notice of personal data protection. For this reason, we advise you to carefully read the personal data protection notices of those websites.